U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee Meeting On Containing The COVID-19
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
In the United States, over 160 cases and 11 deaths have been linked to the COVID-19 virus. Overall, there are over 95,000 confirmed cases worldwide and over 3,000 people have died from the virus since the outbreak. On Thursday, March 5, 2020, the U.S. Senate Homeland Security committee held a hearing on containing the novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19. DHS Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli testifies, in the video “Coronavirus outbreak: U.S. Senate Homeland Security committee hearing on COVID-19 containment, LIVE“, below:
Committee Chairman Senator Johnson reminds us the importance of manufacturing most of the drugs in United States that had been FDA approved for use in USA. Questions may be submitted to the committee between now and March 20, 2020, 5:00 pm.
*State of Washington and California have declared state of emergency.
*State of Florida declared a public health emergency.
You may also be interested in these articles/posts below:
- Congress Agrees On $8.3 Billion Funding To Combat COVID-19 Or Coronavirus
- How To Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19, Novel Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Is Here In Florida, 2 Confirmed Cases, Gov. DeSantis Lays Out Plan
- First Death In USA Due To COVID-19, In King County, Washington State
- Global Economic Impact Of COVID-19
- Masked Mass Wedding in Philippines
- Thank You, Medecins Sans Frontieres (aka: Doctors Without Borders)
- Difference In Opinion Between Trump Administration & Scientists On COVID-19
- Americans Should Get Ready: It Is Not A Question Of “If” But “When” COVID-19 Will Spread In USA
- Understanding Pandemic Of COVID-19
- Need To Prepare & Prevent Potential Pandemic By Looking Into History
- Update Of COVID-19 Or nCoV-2019, As Of Feb. 19, 2020
- American Evacuees From Wuhan Need Your Help
- China Tries 3,000-Year-Old Traditional Remedy on Virus Patients
- For COVID-19 Coronavirus, How Well Do Thermometer Guns Even Work?
- World Health Organization Declares Coronavirus Outbreak An International Emergency
- Wuhan Coronavirus News Update-January 29, 2020
- First American Infected With Wuhan Coronavirus, In Seattle, Washington, Is In Good Condition
- What To Do To Prevent 2019 n-Cov (aka: Wuhan Coronavirus) & Help People in Wuhan
- Update on 2019 nCoV (2019 Coronavirus) Global Impact & How You Can Help Wuhan Hospitals Directly
- Update Of nCoV With Hope In Anti-Viral Drugs
- Latest Update Of nCoV On 2/10/2020
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: