President Trump Holds Press Conference For COVID-19 (aka Novel Coronavirus)
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by John Hopkins CSSE
Up to date global information and data on COVID-19
President Trump announced Wednesday that he will hold a press conference at 6:30 p.m. ET at the White House with officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and others to discuss the spread of the coronavirus, in the video “President Trump holds coronavirus press conference (FULL LIVE STREAM)“, below:
President Trump has given the green light for budget to prepare COVID-19.
Vice President Pence has been placed in charge of the novel coronavirus (aka COVID-19) response team.
But already, there has been much discussions online, especially among Twitter users, regarding Pence’s role in this, below:
Let’s hope that Mike Pence have learned much from his experience as the Governor of Indiana, now with a team of experts who will be able to advise him, will fare much better than when he was a Governor of Indiana.
You may also be interested in these articles below:
- Difference In Opinion Between Trump Administration & Scientists On COVID-19
- Americans Should Get Ready: It Is Not A Question Of “If” But “When” COVID-19 Will Spread In USA
- Understanding Pandemic Of COVID-19
- Need To Prepare & Prevent Potential Pandemic By Looking Into History
- Update Of COVID-19 Or nCoV-2019, As Of Feb. 19, 2020
- American Evacuees From Wuhan Need Your Help
- China Tries 3,000-Year-Old Traditional Remedy on Virus Patients
- For COVID-19 Coronavirus, How Well Do Thermometer Guns Even Work?
- World Health Organization Declares Coronavirus Outbreak An International Emergency
- Wuhan Coronavirus News Update-January 29, 2020
- First American Infected With Wuhan Coronavirus, In Seattle, Washington, Is In Good Condition
- What To Do To Prevent 2019 n-Cov (aka: Wuhan Coronavirus) & Help People in Wuhan
- Update on 2019 nCoV (2019 Coronavirus) Global Impact & How You Can Help Wuhan Hospitals Directly
- Update Of nCoV With Hope In Anti-Viral Drugs
- Latest Update Of nCoV On 2/10/2020
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: