American Evacuees From Wuhan Need Your Help
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For those readers who have been very interested in all of the updates concerning news of the novel coronavirus (nCoV) in China, I have discovered two guys, whose youtube names are “serpentza” and “laowhy86“, with much information directly from Wuhan. Both serpenza and laowhy86 had spent many years living in China and have both married Chinese women, so they have much understanding and comments on how and why the culture has impacted on the spread of this virus. They are now both residing in California and are broadcasting from the West coast of USA. For more of their reporting and comments, please click HERE to view many videos or check out their most recent videos below.
Today we talk about the Coronavirus, updates, why it happened, and news from the ground, all explained! In the video “Interview With Someone Trapped in Wuhan – Episode #20“, below:
A Danish citizen, and his Chinese wife, along with an American, and his Chinese wife, and son managed to get home. Here is their story, in the video “Coronavirus – How They Barely Escaped Wuhan“, below:
Please note: the couple with a son recently evacuated from Wuhan need your help. The cost of the flight was $1000 per person and they are trying to raise $3500 at GoFundMe, at https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-corona-virus-evacuees-get-home?d=5vYisKIQEziSsiGCCfOfB%2BeXcr0apI1I7O5Hfup4UGI%3D
This is the story about Tyler and his family, in italics, below:
Tyler Shepherd, his wife and 11 month old son have been on lockdown for 16 days in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China despite having no symptoms related to the coronavirus.
The American embassy finally allowed them to travel back to America on a cargo aircraft to be with their family, but they will be billed $1000 each for this flight to the US. Which is why we have raised our goal from $2000 to $3500. They are being flown to Omaha, Nebraska where they will be quarantined for 14 days to ensure they are negative for the coronavirus.
They have to pay for this with no financial help from the government which is why we are seeking help for them. After being quarantined they will have to travel to California to be reunited with their family. This money will help them buy food, diapers, water, and necessities after their quarantine is over and they can return to their jobs.
So, if you are interested in helping this family, please click HERE.
You may also be interested in these articles below:
- China Tries 3,000-Year-Old Traditional Remedy on Virus Patients
- For COVID-19 Coronavirus, How Well Do Thermometer Guns Even Work?
- World Health Organization Declares Coronavirus Outbreak An International Emergency
- Wuhan Coronavirus News Update-January 29, 2020
- First American Infected With Wuhan Coronavirus, In Seattle, Washington, Is In Good Condition
- What To Do To Prevent 2019 n-Cov (aka: Wuhan Coronavirus) & Help People in Wuhan
- Update on 2019 nCoV (2019 Coronavirus) Global Impact & How You Can Help Wuhan Hospitals Directly
- Update Of nCoV With Hope In Anti-Viral Drugs
- Latest Update Of nCoV On 2/10/2020
Twitter with much information on nCoV, novel coronavirus, check out: https://mobile.twitter.com/bear_nun/status/1228883619315437568
For individuals and home preparation for in case you need to self-quarantine to protect yourself and others :
- Washing your hands frequently with soap after using bathroom and before preparing for food
- Avoid social contacts
- Staying home when sick
- Businesses, schools, organizations may want to consider how to conduct business via telecommute or online or some other forms rather than person-to-person contact
- Staying at least 6 feet away from some one showing signs and symptoms
- Have few months’ supply of your prescription medications
- Stock up on commonly used over the counter medications such as cough suppressants, antibiotic ointments and creams, Imodium AD, etc.
- Prepare for the possibility that you may need to quarantine a sick friend or family member inside your home & be able to clean and disinfect the space where you and possibly multiple others will be living for extended period
- Protective equipment (masks, tyvex full body suits, disposable gloves)
- Few months of supply of food (canned goods, dehydrated food, beans, rice, etc.)
- Access to clean water (activated carbon filter water pitcher or distiller)
- HEPA air filter (helps to clean out bacteria, virus, fungi in the air)
- Oxygen concentrator (in case one’s respiratory system is compromised and have difficulty in obtaining help from healthcare providers.)
- Practice qigong, tai chi, yoga, or whatever would help to keep you calm and optimistic
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: