WMFE 90.7’s Celebration Of The U.S. Constitution This Month
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
In light of the event of impeachment of President Donald J. Trump, there had been much discussion about our U.S. Constitution among people in the community. Our local WMFE 90.7 radio station is celebrating the U.S. Constitution during this month, starting today, January 2, 2020, at noon and 9:00 pm, in reading the full text of the U.S. Constitution and Amendments which laid out our nation’s core beliefs and principles that remind us of the values we share, regardless of party affiliation or candidate preference. The readings will be done by well known actors, journalists, and community members.
- Hari Pulapaka—executive chef at Cress Restaurant in DeLand and associate professor of mathematics at Stetson University
- Dick Batchelor—Democratic political analyst and founder of the Dick Batchelor Management Group
- Maria Padilla—editor and founder of orlandolatino.org
- Jason Henry—Democratic political analyst and campaign manager
- Frank Torres—Republican political analyst and founder of orlandoopinion.com
- Joanie Schirm—author and entrepreneur
- Thali Sugisawa—business manager of Orange County’s FusionFest
- Mark Baratelli—The Daily City
- Jessica Bryce Young—Editor of Orlando Weekly
- Dave Plotkin–Digital Content Editor, Orlando Weekly
- Salema Mohamed—UCF College of Medicine
- Joel Salgado—The Boston Beer Company
Reading will also be available HERE.
The rest of January: Listen to the Amendments to the Constitution read by familiar voices, including Terry Gross, LeVar Burton and Bryan Cranston, and members of the community.
You’ll have three chances to listen to the day’s amendment on 90.7-FM:
• Monday-Friday: 10:18 a.m., 1:31 p.m. & 8:35 p.m.
• Saturday: 10:18 a.m., 1:29 p.m. & 8:40 p.m.
• Sunday: 10:29 a.m., 1:29 p.m. & 8:40 p.m.
So, be it during our lunch breaks or in the evenings at 9:00 pm on Jan. 2, 2020 or at specified time listed above, let’s turn to WMFE 90.7 to refresh our memory of our Constitution and Amendments, the most important document that binds us all under the umbrella of our democracy.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: