18th Annual Mayor’s Job Fair Will Be On 1/30/2019 at Central Florida
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For those of you living in Central Florida looking for job opportunities, be sure to check out the Mayor’s Job Fair (hosted by CFEC, Central Florida Employment Council) on January 30, 2019, from noon – 4:00 pm (please arrive no later than 3:30 pm), at Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park, indoors, 4603 W. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32808.
Job Fairs provide job seekers face to face contact with companies that are hiring and it is a great way to network with key people in the employment community.
Important Details To Note:
- Job seekers pre-register by clicking HERE.
- All job seekers are welcomed!
- Free admission & parking
- No children admitted
- Veterans are encouraged to attend
- Professional attire REQUIRED & bring resumes
- 90 – 100+ companies expected
- Company listing available two weeks prior to job fair date: https://www.cfec.org/job-fairs
- 11:30 a.m. pre-job fair workshop available: “How to work a job fair and get the job you want”
- Job seekers question, please call: 407-834-4022
- For Job Fair Seeker Tips, please click HERE
- For employers, to request information, please click HERE
Thousands of upper, mid, and entry level career openings in various industries, as well as job seeker resources will be on hand to assist job seekers with job search.
*If you are already registered as a job seeker with CFEC, there is no need to pre-register, instead, log in and update your profile.resume as needed.
To prepare for this or any other job fairs, please view these videos below:
Photographed, gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: