Majority of the Americans Need To Wake Up & Be Better Informed In Order To Protect Our Democracy
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
I cannot believe this! According to a new survey from Navigator Research that looks at Americans’ view of the Russia probe and the need to reshape the debate over the Russia investigation’s role in both media coverage and Democratic Party messaging, majority of Americans (59%) do not realize that Special Counsel Robert S Mueller III has already obtained five guilty pleas and seventeen criminal indictments as a result of the investigation into Russia and the 2016 election campaign. These uninformed fellow Americans actually believe that Mueller has not yet uncovered any evidence of any crimes. Americans, WAKE UP! Become truly informed in order to protect our democracy!
According to the Navigator, in italics, below:
97% of Americans have heard at least a little about it, and half have heard “a lot.” But despite the indictments and guilty pleas by some of Trump’s top campaign aides, a majority of Americans answer “no” when asked whether the investigation has uncovered any crimes. For those trying to connect with Americans about the investigation and its future, an important first step is reminding them it has already resulted in serious criminal charges for people very close to Trump.
Below, is a list of uncovered evidence of crimes from Mueller’s investigation so far:
- Michael Flynn, a former national security adviser and a key Trump campaign surrogate, pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators (FBI) in December, 2017.
- Rick Gates, a top aide in Trump campaign and a longtime business partner of Paul Manafort, pleaded guilty to one count of lying to FBI and one count of conspiracy against United States.
- George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser on the election campaign, pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.
- Alexander van der Zwaan, a London-based Dutch attorney, pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contracts with Gates and an unnamed Ukrainian.
- 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian companies have been indicted on conspiracy charges, some on identity theft charges, related to Russia social media and hacking efforts.
- Richard Pinedo, a California resident, pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge related to the Russian indictments.
- Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chair, facing two indictments: one in DC about conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets and one in Virginia about tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.
Mueller team has steadfastly placed many pieces of the puzzle together, revealing evidences that would lead to indictments against members of Donald Trump’s family and Trump himself. There had definitely been evidence of crimes by some Russians, Americans, and some at high level of Trump’s world. There had been evidence that Russia interfered in 2016 U.S. Presidential election to help Donald J. Trump to become elected.
The Justice Department intends to provide two GOP lawmakers (latest update is that it will be provided to Gang of Eight), in a classified briefing, some documents tomorrow, Thursday, May 24, 2018, about an FBI informant who made contact with President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign. This is Trump’s response, below:
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) speaks to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer after criticizing President Donald Trump in a commencement speech to Harvard Law students where he shared his concerns about the integrity of US politics and Trump’s comment about criminal deep state, below:
How I love being an American, living in America: A federal judge in New York City ruled today, Wednesday, May 23, 2018, that President Donald Trump cannot block Twitter users on his Twitter feed. More details about this in the next post of Windermere Sun.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: