Even Republicans Are Talking About Impeachment Now
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
This past week, two Republicans Senators, Jeff Flake of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, have actually started talking about Impeachment, warning that Trump would be impeached if he would fire Mueller’s investigation of Russia probe without cause. Jeff Flake asked, “If Trump fires Mueller without cause, how different is that from what Nixon and with the Saturday Night Massacre?” Lindsey Graham commented, “To stop the investigation without cause, I think, would be a constitutional crisis.” Plus, the top Republican attorney Theodore Olson, who turned down an invitation to join the Trump legal team. The Washington Post’s Robert Costa and the New York Times’ Jeremy Peters share their latest reporting, below:
Keep in mind that Impeachment had been discussed in our previous posts, below:
- Is President Trump In Impeachment Territory?
- Lying To American People About Obstruction of Justice May Be Impeachable Offense
- The List of Impeachable Offenses Is Growing
- Is Releasing Nunes Memo The Prelude To Another Saturday Night Massacre?
- Billionaire Tom Steyer of NeedToImpeach.com
- Pardon Oneself=Admission To Guilt
- Critical Time In U.S. History-Update on Trump-Time To Refresh Our Memory
- Update of Investigation While Trump Is Away-1
- Update of Investigation While Trump Is Away-2. To Impeach or Not To Impeach, That Is The Question
- Can or Will Special Counsel Indict A Sitting President?
- No One Is Above The Law, Not Even The President!
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: