Consumers Favor Ease, Convenience, and Security When Shopping
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
I’ve recently received a message from one of our readers and local merchants, rather frustrated and puzzled by the fact that many of the visitors to the product web site are not purchasing directly from the site but proceeded to complete the purchase from amazon site (the product is also available at amazon.com, at a lower cost at product site than amazon site). Upon further consideration, I suspect these may be the contributing factors to this phenomenon:
- The fact that consumers are far more security conscious these days than in the past
- Many people may be making purchases via mobile devices or apps
- People want great ease and convenience when making purchases
If you are an internet merchant experiencing this similar phenomenon, please realize that consumers these days want to shop with ease, convenience, great security. Perhaps some of these options below at your check-out page may help.
- Amazon Pay: makes it simple and convenient for customers. Customers’ personal information will remain secure. Businesses have reassurance of fraud protection and payment protection policy.
- PayPal: one of the earliest way to pay, purchase with protection, and send money.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: