Living Big In A Tiny House
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
In this mobile society of ours, it is not surprising that some of our readers/viewers in Central Florida have at least one member of the family who have to travel above an hour each way to get to work for a year or so on a project. With growing population density in Central Florida, along with traffic congestion, some of these readers/viewers are contemplating either purchasing additional property or staying in an extended stay hotel near work site and visit with family on the weekends. As we’ve chatted about some of their concerns, here is a possible alternative that some of you out there in the similar position may want to consider. It is the idea of Tiny House!
Personally I believe there will be an explosion of interest for Tiny Houses in decades to come as we step into a new age of reduce/recycle/reuse. Typical tiny house has between 100 to 400 square feet and comes in all shapes and sizes. Many tiny house owners chose to live small for environmental concerns, financial concerns, and the desire for more time and freedom. Let’s check out this alternative way of living. Below you will find multiple videos of different Tiny Houses.
- Check out the hOMe Plans, this 221 SF (+128 SF in lofts) was self designed and built tiny house on a 28′ trailer. Built for $22k ($33k including all cabinets and appliances), the tiny house feels spacious, roomy and totally livable. Take a look at each nook and cranny and design features that are working so well. Unlike most cottagey tiny houses, hOMe has a clean, modern feel.
- Now have a look at this incredible off-the-grid Tiny House, constructed by boat builder and cabinet maker Jeff Hobbs, packed with clever design features, high quality materials, and sustainable technologies, below:
- Keep in mind that it is not only guys/men who would choose to live in Tiny House. In the video below, you’ll see this couple feel that less is more in a modern studio, below:
- For another New York couple who chose to live in The Tiny Victorian apartment, below:
- Below, Ann and Alan enjoy their Tiny House with plenty of storage opportunities:
- This particular Tiny House-Train Car Guest Suites would most likely to meet Sheldon (The Big Bang Theory protagonist)’s approval, below:
- Here is a single mother with 3 kids who have gone Tiny, below:
- Take a look at this teenager started building a mortgage-free tiny house at age 18! Below:
- For those of you who are handy and want to build your own Tiny House, here is your chance, for a Free Tiny House ECourse, clcik -> Learn How To Build Your Own Tiny House .
- Now Central Floridians, let’s take a look at some of our neighbors who are Living Big In Tiny House, below:
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com