How Much Should We Trust?
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Can you trust your brain?
Can your brain be tricked?
Do you trust easily?
How important is it for people in a society to be able to trust?
Allow me to share “Brain Teasers-Brain Games” of National Geographic, below, to help enlighten us on the subject :
In my limited knowledge and experience, I suspect the economic event that occurred in 2008 had tremendous impact on our Societal Trust that ultimately is contributing to the current slowness we are observing in global corporation investments. Perhaps we all, including the corporations, need to learn from the video above regarding Brain Games: some times we need to trust a bit more outside of our selves, not to over-react to our past experiences, but to place some trust in our future. It is only then, we will have a better chance for future growth of businesses/economy and a promising tomorrow in a Clean and Renewable Future . It is prudent to make adjustment, but it is not wise to overreact. I believe these experts in the video below will agree, in Davos 2016 on “Preventing Future Shocks“:
- Moderator Maria Batiromo, Archor and Global Markets Editor, Fox Business Network, USA
- Paul Singer, Founder, CEO, & Co-Chief Investment Officer, Elliott Management, USA
- Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP plc., UK
- Min Zhu, Deputy Managing Director, IMF (International Monetary Fund), Washington DC
- Kenneth Rogoff, Professor of Public Policy & Economics, Harvard University
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at [email protected]
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com