Let’s Collaborate For Illusion of “Peace on Earth” Through Understanding of Time
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
- If you’re given the choice to be able to travel back in time, would you do it?
- If you were given a one way ticket to go back to any point in time in 2015 and change an incident, when will/would you choose to go back to?
- If we’re all given such an option, will that destabilize our perception of time?
- If flux of time becomes the norm, how will we perceive our reality of time?
- If we have more control over our times, will we have a better chance of obtaining Peace on Earth?
- If we’re able to solve the mystery of time, will we be able to discover whether time is eternal or does it have a beginning and an end?
Allow me to share this video below by BBC (narrated by theoretical physicist, American futurist, and popularizer of science, Professor Michio Kaku) that helps us to have a glimpse into the true nature of time, below:
Such were the questions that had intrigued not just yours truly, but many historians, scientists, and philosophers throughout human history….from Sir Issac Newton to Edwin Hubble (discovering that the universe was expanding
…..as we contemplate the fate of our universe’s future or future of our time…even as the last black hole leaks away and evaporates…as the final time dissipates and fragments into disorder… into the cold chaos….as the nature of time evolves…or perhaps it is simply our perception of time…the time that we feel passing may simply be an illusion that helps us to make sense of our tiny corner of the cosmos…if such were the case, perhaps instead of traveling back in time to obtain the Peace on Earth, we may simply choose to travel forward, armed with our understanding of the true nature of time, to be certain that there will be Peace on Earth!
Henceforth the existence of Windermere Sun…to collaborate on this faith in the illusion of a healthier/happier/more sustainable living to bring us a step closer to the illusion of Peace on Earth in 2016!
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at [email protected]
Photographed, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker