What To Do To Prevent 2019 n-CoV (aka: Wuhan Coronavirus) & Help People In Wuhan
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by John Hopkins CSSE
Up to date global information and data on COVID-19
As the deaths surpassed 200 in China due to Wuhan Coronavirus, and the World Health Organization declaring international emergency, one cannot help but wonder how anxious and worried the people under lockdown in Wuhan must be right now. These people need more masks, more Coronavirus test kits, more healthcare providers, oxygen concentrators, food, water, medicine and supplies, etc. Here are some potential measures residents in Wuhan, China, or any one who wants to prevent the spread of coronavirus, may want to consider as being helpful while waiting for vaccine or cure for this strain of coronavirus:
- wearing mask whenever going out
- washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently, especially after going to bathroom or before preparing meals
- avoiding touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- get some sunlight for sunlight is a great natural source of disinfectant
- avoiding social contacts, going out only when it is essential
- clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- covering your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- acquiring HEPA portable air filter units (to filter out bacteria, virus, fungus in the air) to be placed at home, at public areas
- acquiring oxygen concentrators to be used if/when infections affects lung or respiratory efficiency
- eating much garlic (with anti-viral property) and ginger (improving circulation) when cooking
- practicing tai-chi, qigong, and/or yoga (to help boost immune system and improve blood circulation)
- remaining calm (this would help to optimize one’s immune system)
- meditate (to help remaining calm)
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases across the world quickly rises. The public are struggling to prevent the spread of the deadly respiratory disease. Kim Bo-kyoung sheds light on the typical symptoms and ways to avoid contracting the disease, in the video “Coronavirus symptoms and ways to avoid catching virus“, below:
Given the speed of global travel, Canadian officials have said they would not be surprised if the virus lands here. Dr. Peter Lin and CBC News’s Michael Serapio took viewer questions on the virus, in the video “Coronavirus Q&A, Separating fact from fiction“, below:
Infectious disease specialist, Li Lanjuan, has been actively participating in preventing and controlling the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus in China, in the video “Expert on prevention, control of viral pneumonia caused by Wuhan coronavirus“, below:
For Symptoms and Diagnosis of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, please click HERE.
For Transmission of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, please click HERE.
For Prevention and Treatment of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, please click HERE.
For updates from Doctors Without Borders or Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), please click HERE.
Red Cross Society of China has received donations of 340 million yuan (about 49 million USD) to help fight against the coronavirus outbreak by Sunday, January 25, 2020.
Chinese Red Cross Foundation has received donations of 336 million yuan by Saturday, January 24, 2020.
According to yicai.com, a financial news site, hospitals in the Wuhan region renewed their pleas to the public for help to replenish their supplies (that is quickly disappearing). A city not far from Wuhan, Huanggang, a city of seven millions, has severe shortages such that some medical staff members were wearing raincoats and garbage bags as shoe covers to protect against the virus and infections.
On Thursday, January 30, 2020, the Chinese government agencies announced plans to issue subsidies of up to $43 per day to front-line medical workers and to reopen factories to boost production of medical supplies and protective gear.
For those of you/us outside of China who want to help, please refer to a list of hospitals in Wuhan that would benefit from medical supplies such as masks, protective suits, medical supplies, etc. by clicking HERE.
There are still around 1,000 Americans in Wuhan, China;many of them felt abandoned by their government . So, if any of you out there who can get in touch with Justin Steece or any of those Americans still in Wuhan, it will be greatly appreciated if you will help to get in touch with them to help calm their minds and share this post. We here in USA will continue to try to find ways to reach out and help them. Please be sure to let us know who (is in need), what (is needed), and how (to be in touch), via: info.WindermereSun@gmail.com and/or call: 407-782-7501 (USA).
This shall pass. So remain calm and rest of the world will be praying and wishing the best for people in Wuhan, China.
You may also be interested in these articles below:
- World Health Organization Declares Coronavirus Outbreak An International Emergency
- Wuhan Coronavirus News Update-January 29, 2020
- First American Infected With Wuhan Coronavirus, In Seattle, Washington, Is In Good Condition
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: