Andrew Yang’s Plan To Slow Down Climate Change
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Since Friday, September 20, 2019, is the day of Global Climate Strikes, I thought this would be a good time to share the thoughts and policy position of a 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate, Andrew Yang, on the issue of and how he proposes to slow down climate change. As American public have become aware of this genuine, energetic, and ingeneous presidential candidate who has steadily progressed upward to the rank 6 among all Democratic presidential candidates, Americans have learned about Andrew Yang’s Freedom Dividend ($1000 per month to every American 18+ YO, no questions asked) and his platform of solutions for 21st century issues such as his proposal for Climate Change and many others. Andrew Yang is the only presidential candidate addressing the truly critical issue of automation-robotics-artificial intelligence and how to implement truly impactful policies that would directly affect Americans’ lives. As more reports regarding 42% of all current workforce tasks will be replaced by machine by 2022, Americans need a new kind of leader who would be able to provide people with resources for greater creativity, entrepreneurship, and economic activities.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang’s climate change town hall with MSNBC host Ali Velshi. They discuss Andrew Yang’s plan to fight climate change during a forum presented by MSNBC, Georgetown University’s Institute of Politics and Public Service, and Our Daily Planet, in the video “Andrew Yang MSNBC Climate Forum Town Hall, Full Video September 19th 2019“, below:
Entrepreneur Andrew Yang talks about how, as president, he would change how the GDP is measured and how this would impact in setting a baseline to fighting climate change. Yang points out that GDP does not account for hurricanes or life expectancy, in the video “Andrew Yang: Why Changing How GDP Is Measured Matters In Fighting Climate Change, MSNBC“, below:
GDP (Gorss domestic product) is a way to measure the value of what everything produced in a country or society, a measurement that’s been around for over 100 years and needs to be updated. Andrew Yang is suggesting to include: our environment, physical and mental health, longevity, freedom from substance abuse, etc. as part of the measurement. These necessary updated measurements are all tied to climate change and would more accurately reflect the state of health of our country and society.
You may also be interested in these posts below:
- Andrew Yang’s Futuristic “Freedom Dividend” Is Catching On Like Wildfire
- So How Is Andrew Yang Going To Pay For Freedom Dividend?
- Andrew Yang Beats Donald Trump In Latest New Hampshire Poll
- How Value-Added Tax, VAT, Helps To Pay For UBI?
- Andrew Yang, The Paul Revere of A.I. v.2.0, AUtomation/Robotics
- Need To Prepare For Robotic Future
- The Kind Of Leadership We Need In A Time Like This
- Andrew Yang’s Platform of Solutions For Climate Change, UBI, Automation, Etc. @: www.yang2020.com/policies
- Yang Announces Democracy Reform Policy
- Andrew Yang’s Campaign Draws Crowds In South Carolina Low Country
- Changing The Fog of Misconception About Automation
- Andrew Yang’s Freedom Dividend Extracts Positive Essence From Capitalism & Socialism
- Andrew Yang, The Man Who Wants To Give Every American 18+ YO $1000 Per Month, Met Requirements For 3rd & 4th Democratic Primary Debates
- Andrew Yang, The Presidential Candidate For Humanity First & Success In 21st Century
- Andrew Yang, Presidential Candidate Addressing Critical Issues (Universal Basic Income, Medicare For All, Human-Centered Capitalism) & Believes In Humanity First
- Our Future With Robots
- Elon Musk Just Tweeted, “I Support Yang.”
- July Democratic Presidential Debate-Day 2, July 31, 2019
- Andrew Yang, the Presidential Candidate For Humanity First & Success In 21st Century
- When Will These Shootings Stop?!
- Third Democratic Presidential Candidates Debate At Houston, TX
- We Need: Universal Background Checks, Federal Assault Weapons Ban In Addition To Red Flag Law (aka: Risk Protection Orders in Florida)
- Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning For The U.S. Due To Rampant Gun Violence
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: