Robert S. Mueller Confronts A.G. William Barr
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
The Washington Post reported that Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III complained to Attorney General William Barr about Barr’s misrepresenting Mueller’s report in a letter as well as in a phone call.
All In is joined by Congresswoman Maxine Waters, in the video “Breaking: Robert Mueller Complained To Attorney General William Barr, All In, MSNBC“, below:
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report laid out detailed evidence of potential obstruction of justice and left the decision for Congress, but Attorney General William P. Barr says there was no crime, in the video “How Mueller and Barr split on obstruction evidence against Trump“, below:
- There was no conspiracy to collude with Russia by Trump and his campaign
- President Trump consistently tried to stymie and shutter and thwart a criminal investigation of him and his campaign.
- There is strong evidence that the president had obstructed justice, with intent to interfere with our criminal justice system.
- It is not Mueller’s but Congress’s responsibility to prosecute or to accuse the president of a crime.
William Barr, however, concluded that there is not sufficient evidence to accuse the president of criminal conduct.
As it turns out, attorney general William Barr took liberties in describing the results of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation, in the video “What Attorney General Barr said vs. what the Mueller report said, The Fact Checker“, below:
- He never should have been confirmed: He sent a letter soliciting for this job saying that no president could obstruct justice. And that’s clearly not the case.
- He should have recused himself because of his prior views on the investigation.
- He accused the intelligence community of spying when they were using legally authorized surveillance methods on the Trump campaign. And when you read the Mueller report, they had every reason in the world to look at what the Trump campaign was doing.
- He completely mischaracterized the Mueller report.
Rep. Swalwell further emphasized that he had lost faith in Barr and thinks the American people have lost confidence that Barr can be our attorney general. Rep. Swalwell stated that William Barr should resign.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: