Mueller Investigation May Have Evidence of Collusion/Conspiracy
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Remember about a week ago, less than a day after President Donald Trump called for an end to “partisan investigations” during his State of the Union speech, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, said that the committee voted to send all witness transcripts related to the Russia investigation to special counsel Robert Mueller’s office, in the video “House Intelligence Committee To Send Russia Investigation Documents To Mueller, NBC News“, below:
The big news of this week regarding Mueller’s investigation on Russia probe: Former assistant director for counterintelligence of the FBI Frank Figliuzzi, Washington Post’s Aaron Blake, Vanity Fair’s Emily Jane Fox, former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner, and Axios’ Alexi McCammond on the new reporting of comments from a Mueller prosecutor that show the special counsel may have evidence of possible collusion, in the video “New Mueller Transcript As Rare As A ‘Unicorn Sighting’, Deadline, MSNBC“, below
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller may have evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
- Investigation into conspiracy between Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russians
- Transcript from one of Mueller’s prosecutors describing one of the investigative theory regarding question of conspiracy. According to the New York Times’ analysis, that theory “Starting while Russia was taking steps to bolster Mr. Trump’s candidacy, people in his orbit were discussing deals to end a dispute over Russia’s incursions into Ukraine and possibly give Moscow relief from economic sanctions imposed by the United States and its allies.” Prosecutor Weissmann also said, “This goes to the larger view of what we think is going on, and what we think is the motive here. This goes, I think, very much to the heart of what the special counsel’s office is investigating.”
- Senator Adam Schiff also stated, “What we’re interested in is: does the president have business dealings with Russia, such that it will compromise the United States. The perfect example is something we all know about already. That is: while as a presidential candidate, he was telling the country that he had no business dealing with Russia, he was pursuing the most lucrative deal of his life and seeking Kremlin’s help to make it happen. That’s a different form of collusion and is equally compromising to the country because it means that the president of the United States is looking out for his bank account and not for the United States of America.”
- Inauguration spending is another concern: Southern District of New York launched a criminal investigation into how the inaugural committee spent its record $107 million.
Be patient, Robert Mueller team will soon be providing us with the final report.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: