“March For Our Lives: Road To Change” Is Coming To Your Town
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
So far, their June national tour schedule is listed below:
Their Florida Tour Dates are listed below:
- Friday, 6/22/2018: Parkland
- Saturday, 6/23/2018: Miami/Homestead
- Sunday, 6/24/2018: Miami
- Monday, 6/25/2018: Naples
- Tuesday, 6/26/2018: Okeechobee
- Wednesday, 6/27/2018: Sarasota
- Thursday, 6/28/2018: West Palm Beach/Wellington
- Friday, 6/29/2018: Fort Lauderdale/Miami Dade
- Saturday, 6/30/2018: Miramar/Belle Glade
- Sunday, 7/1/2018: Palm Beach
- Tuesday, 7/3/2018: Liberty City-Peace party
- Friday, 7/6/2018: Tampa/Lakeland
- Saturday, 7/7/2018: Cocoa Beach
- Sunday, Monday, 7/8-9/2018: Orlando
- Tuesday, 7/10/2018: Orlando/Palm Bay
- Wednesday, 7/11/2018: Kissimmee
- Thursday, 7/12/2018: Orlando
- Friday, 7/13/2018: St. Petersburg
- Saturday, 7/14/2018: Tampa
- Sunday, 7/15/2018: Daytona Beach
- Saturday, 7/28/2018: Tallahassee
- Sunday, 7/29/2018: Pensacola
- Monday, 7/30/2018: Panama City
- Tuesday, 7/31/2018: Jacksonville
- Wednesday, 8/1/2018: Gainesville
For future updates about their Florida Tour Date, simply click HERE.
If you would like to know their mission statement, please click HERE.
If you would like to volunteer to help out, please click HERE.
If you would like to register to vote, please click HERE.
If you would like to sign up for a March For Our Lives voter registration toolkit, please click HERE.
If you would like to start a local action club, please click HERE.
To sign the petition for an act to protect & save your children, please click HERE.
To see how these students propose “How We Save Lives“, simply click HERE.
These thoughtful students have 10 main points to make regarding:
- Fund for gun violence research
- Eliminate absurd restrictions on the ATF
- Universal background checks
- High-capacity magazine ban
- Limit firing power on the streets
- Funding for intervention programs
- Extreme risk protection orders
- Disarm all domestic abusers
- Gun trafficking
- Safe storage and mandatory theft reporting
Be sure to click HERE for more details about their proposal “How We Save Lives“.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: