Flipping The House Is Necessary In Order To See Significant Gun Law Changes
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Did you know that our beloved honest Senator from Florida, Bill Nelson , received the lowest rating/F from NRA ? View the video below and you will understand:
Senator Bill Nelson, D-Florida, discusses not being invited to this week’s White House meeting on gun legislation, the president’s seemingly shifting position on guns and how to bring about meaningful gun reform, below:
This is not to make light of the mental health issue involved. To address the issue of school shootings or gun violence, it is necessary to address the gun control law as well as the mental health issue. Please refer to our previous post, A Time For Reflection.
If you would like to see students being able to go to school safely, be sure to register and vote in November!
You may also be interested in these articles, below:
- Florida Students, You Need Your Theme Song!
- Time To Learn From the Australian Experience In Gun Control
- Companies Are Severing Ties With NRA
- Trump’s Position To Combat School Shootings
- Florida Students & Activists Want To See Change In Florida Gun Law
- Peter Wang, Alaina Petty, and Martin Duque, Young Heros To Be Honored and Remembered
- National School Walkout on March 14 & March For Our Lives on March 24 in 2018!
- Trump Recommends That “Bump Stocks” Be Illegal
- Ben Dickmann, Florida Man Voluntarily Surrendered His AR-57 To Lead By Example
- A Time For Reflection
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: