Yuval Noah Harari on The Future of Humanity-We Need To Begin The Debate/Discussion About The Future Direction of Humanity
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
Yuval Noah Harari, an Israeli historian and a tenured professor in the Department of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, raises some interesting questions in the discussions of The Future of Humanity:
- The possibility of viewing consciousness as mental pollution or byproduct of the firing of the neurons….
- Can machines ever have consciousness?
- Is there an economic value in consciousness?
- Technology will enable much possibilities for different types of societies to become reality in the future.
- Rate of change of technology is out-pacing the politics. Therefore, meaningful political vision is needed for the future of humanity.
- Mutability of human nature/humanity will need to be better understood/debated.
- Ethics and philosophies will become more important.
- The most important consumers are now non-conscious algorithms.
- Etc. shared below:
Now, his view on nationalism vs. globalism: the new political divide:
His books on Sapiens (A Brief History of Mankind) and Homo Deus (A Brief History of Tomorrow)
Photographed, gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: